>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

10.11.2005

Where have you been?

It has been a fairly busy few days, and posting regularly is still a dream of mine. In the mean time, here are a few random thoughts:

-I've done it. I bit the bullet and dove in head first. I've cleaned my office. Still putting the finishing touches in place, but the filing system has been revamped, the trash is gone, the stacks are gone, the piles are gone... Before / After photos to come soon.

-Interesting article about
DIALOGUE from a Chuck Smith Jr. from Relevant Magazine courtesy of Mike Devries.
David Crowder Band
-Heard a bit of the new
CrowderBand CD from a friend and am anxious to make that purchase. I'm still blown away by that crew.

-I'm all signed up and paid up for the
NYWC in Nashville this November. Let me know if you're going to be there and perhaps we can connect.

-There is some interesting conversation going on about Rob Bell's new book,
Velvet Elvis, through one of Barnes & Noble's discussion groups. I'll continue to share in the coming days.

Blogging again soon.

Technorati tags: , , ,


0 comments:







Post a Comment